Recommendations

Virus/Hoax... NOT!

(35) : To my friends, lets share the wealth.

This was originally sent by mail. We received it several times in an overseas envelope. I know other businesses received it by "snail mail" and then it made the rounds on the internet.
The FBI received complaints that money was not returned. I guess people on the internet are more guillable than those who received it by US Mail.

CHIEF(DR.) WILLIAMS EZENWA

LAGOS-NIGERIA.

TEL: 234-1-7742703

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

FAX: 234-1-2882703

URGENT REMITTANCE OF US$33 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

SIR,

YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS WAS RETRIEVED FROM THE WEB SITE OF THE INTERNATIONAL E-MAIL DIRECTORY AND AFTER SATISFACTORY INFORMATION, I DECIDED TO SEND THIS PROPOSAL TO YOU BY MAIL FOR YOUR MAXIMUM ATTENTION.

AS YOU MAY LIKELY WANT TO KNOW, MY COLLEAGUES AND I ARE MEMBERS OF THE CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL FOR CONTRACT-AWARDING/PAYMENT APPROVAL IN THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (N.N.P.C). OUR DUTIES INCLUDE EVALUATION, VETTING, APPROVAL FOR PAYMENT OF CONTRACTS/JOBS DONE FOR THE N.N.P.C, ETC.

IN 1997 THIS COMMITTEE AWARDED A CONTRACT OF US$210,000,000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND TEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) TO THE CONSORTIUM OF ABB LUMMUS, J.G.C. CORPORATION OF JAPAN, BOUYGUES OFF-SHORE AND A JOINT VENTURES OF SPIEBATIGNOLES AND DRESSER GMBH, FOR AN ENGINEERING, PROCUREMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIONS IN NIGERIA. BUT MY COLLEAGUES AND I DECIDED TO OVER-INFLATE THE CONTRACT SUM TO THE TUNE OF US$243,000,000.00 (TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY-THREE MILLION U.S DOLLARS) WITH THE INTENTION OF SHARING THE REMAINING US$33,000,000.00 (THIRTY-THREE MILLION U.S DOLLARS) AMONG OURSELVES. WE HAVE PROCURED SAFELY THE SUM THIRTY-THREE MILLION, UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US$33,000,000.00) WHICH IS LYING IDLE IN A SUSPENSE ACCOUNT WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

HOWEVER, THIS A DEAL BETWEEN ME AND MY COLLEAGUES. WE THEREFORE WANT TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY ABROAD. FORTUNATELY, THIS PRESENT ADMINISTRATION HAS DECLARED ALL FOREIGN CONTRACT DEBTS IN ALL MINISTRIES AND THIS MONEY IN QUESTION (US$33,000,000.00) HAS BEEN DECLARED DUE FOR PAYMENT AS A FOREIGN CONTRACT DEBT IN MY CORPORATION. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO GET THIS MONEY TRANSFERRED OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR OUR PERSONAL USE. HENCE, IT HAS BECOME INEVITABLY IMPORTANT TO LOOK FOR A FOREIGN PARTNER WHO IS WORTHY OF TRUST SO THAT WE CAN USE HIS BANK ACCOUNT TO APPLY FOR THE RELEASE AND GET THIS MONEY REMITTED INTO THE ACCOUNT, SINCE NIGERIAN LAW DOES NOT PERMIT US AS CIVIL SERVANTS TO OPERATE FOREIGN ACCOUNTS.

I AND MY COLLEAGUES HAVE AGREED THAT IF YOU CAN ACT AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THIS FUND (US$33,000,000.00) YOU WILL RETAIN 30% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT WHILE THE REMAINING 70% IS FOR US. IF THIS PROPOSAL SATISFIES YOU, THEN INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY SENDING THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED BANK INFORMATION WHICH SHALL ENABLE US EFFECT THE TRANSFER INTO ACCOUNT.

1. THE NAME AND ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK

2. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER

3. THE BENEFICIARYS NAME

4. YOUR PERSONAL TELEPHONE NUMBER AND FAX NUMBERS.

BE INFORMED THAT THE PERSONALITIES INVOLVED IN THIS TRANSACTION ARE TOP AND INFLUENTIAL GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES WHO WOULD NOT LIKE ANY FORM OF EXPOSURE AND AS SUCH WOULD WANT YOU TO KEEP RISK THE TRANSACTION TOP SECRET AND CONFIDENTIAL. AND BE REST ASSURED THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% FREE AS THERE IS NO RISK INVOLVED ON BOTH SIDES. PLEASE DO REPLY US IMMEDIATELY, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR DECISION MAY BE, THROUGH MY DIRECT TELEPHONE LINE AND FAX NUMBER OR BY E-MAIL. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

CHIEF(DR.) WILLIAMS EZENWA

Go Back To "Virus/Hoax...Not!" Main Menu

 





www.leasingnews.org
Leasing News, Inc.
d.b.a. Kit Menkin's Leasing News
346 Mathew Street,
Santa Clara,
California 95050
Voice: 408-727-7477
Fax: 408-727-2026
kitmenkin@leasingnews.org